If you have a portfolio that is spread across multiple asset types or plan to reach that goal at some point then let us introduce, Nick McCullum. Nick discusses the idea behind Passiv and the journey that brought him to where he is right now.
- How Nicks path from Biology to Math landed him a job at a mutual fund that introduced him to a lot of the diverse investment types he now works with every day as Director of Growth for Passiv
- We discuss how Nick went from property enthusiast to building a portfolio of his own
- The difference between the Canadian market compared to some parts of the UK market
- We dive into how Passiv came to be, the extent that Passiv helps automate some of the Portfolio Management to help investors stay on track towards their investment goals and manage their uninvested cash
- In what ways the current investment climate, including Bitcoin and GameStop, could bring a new era of retail investment and the way it could alter the risk scale of certain asset classes
- What peoples lives could look like after Covid and how this could change the way people invest.
Along with much, much, more!
Connect with Nick:
For more from the Property Investors Podcast follow us: