The downsides of sacrificing time for money is a realisation I imagine most people come to at some point in their life. Stephanie Taylor takes us through her life from earning less than £200 as a single mother to finding success through Rent to Rent.
What’s coming up:
- Listen to how Stephanie juggled being a single mother on less than £200 a month while still having the motivation to study at an open university and where that led her
- Discover Stephanie’s catalyst that finally made her look into property investment as a path for her and her family’s future
- We discuss the motivation and mindset behind her grind and determination - “The lines are a construct”
- How Corona has affected her business, how she dealt with both tenants and landlord and how she stayed true to her morals
- Stephanie also discusses what strategies she will be looking at in the future and other future projects she has coming up
And Much More!
Website - www.rent2rentsuccess.com
Check out her up and coming book - Rent 2 Rent Success
Facebook & Linkedin - Stephanie Taylor
For more from the Property Investors Podcast follow us: