Adam is still away and has left Tom in charge!.. This week Tom is joined by Charity Holden & Christie Day from the Women in Business Expo. Charity has enjoyed a long career in the property sector and Christie has recently experienced a big property renovation.
With the Women in Business Expo coming up in October we talk about an array of issues facing Women in Business and how
· Charity’s property career and experience at Foxtons.
· How a horrific event with a pet hamster changed Charity’s career trajectory from being a Vet.
· Christie’s career history.
· How Women in business are underrepresented in the property industry and how the Expo is working to change that.
· How Men and Women working together get the best results.
· What the Women in Business Expo is aiming to achieve.
· Do attractive Women face further challenges in the workplace.
· If you’re a Woman looking to get into the property industry what can the Expo do to help.
· Christie’s property renovation experience, a horror story!
· Political talk around regulations.
· Gap in the market for Women in trades.
· The gender pay gap and how Iceland are combatting this.
· Theresa May as a Prime Minister (recorded pre-leaving announcement)
· Culture shift coming from Millennials & Generation Z.