Tony has trained his sales teams over the last 20 years with a sales strategy called the ‘7 Point Sales Process’. There are 100s of sales books and sales strategies, but Tony’s 7 Points are simple and effective.
In this episode we cover a range of topics including:
· Tony’s upbringing and growing up with dyslexia.
· Career path from digging holes, furniture removals, sales and setting up a businesses.
· Tony’s experience with a ‘sell me this pen’ interview in the 1980’s.
· How cold-calling set Tony a part from his colleagues in banking.
· When Tony sat down with one of Britain’s richest men who famously brought adverse lending (sub-prime mortgages) to from the USA to the UK in the early 1990’s.
· Early entrepreneurial experiences with prawns & the famous ‘plastic buckets’.
· Tony’s first business that he set up, sold (management buy-out) and set up the next.
· Experience with Venture Capital funding. Advice on the process of raising money.
· Disrupting financial service with FinTech pre-credit crunch.
· A discussion and education of the ‘7 Points Sales Process’. Making Sales a Profession.
· Case study on: David Lloyds poor sales process.