Tom and Rob's first podcast as co-hosts and we had to go big!
A man that doesn't need much of an introduction as he is a legend in the property deal sourcing game. A property expert, speaker & trainer we are joined by David Siegler.
The show has some fantastic take-aways for those looking to start in their property journey as well as seasoned investors. We take a look at David's personal investment journey and a deep dive into the world of property deal sourcing.
- David talks about how he started in property and the influences in his life.
- How he took advantage of buy-to-let mortgages when they first came to market.
- His experience of the property crash in the early 90s and the 2008 credit crunch.
- David discusses how early retirement wasn't for him and how he got back in the game.
- We take a deep dive into how deal sourcing works and how you can get started with little or no money.
- What investors should look out for when working with deal packagers and the importance of regulation/compliance.
- David's best and worst deals... plus lots more!