Part one of two. Russell Quirk is a seasoned entrepreneur, business builder and one of the most influential personalities in the property industry. Named on the Maserati 100 List & the Tyto Tech Power List Top 50.
In this episode we focus on Russell’s entrepreneurial journey and the birth of Emoov and in part two we discuss what went wrong the lessons learned and what’s in store for the future. Areas covered:
- Russell’s upbringing, early career & relationship with his Father.
- How his entrepreneurial journey began and how he built a successful multi-branch traditional estate agency.
- The impact of the recession and how he pivoted the business to accommodate.
- The birth of Emoov and its early success.
- How Russell managed to raise £29million via Venture Capital, Private Investments & Crowdfunding.
- His involvement with Dragons Den’s, James Caan.