Tom and Adam are big believers that investing in property should be treated as a business and not a hobby. This episode is really informative for investors that want to know what they can do to protect themselves from unforeseen situations. Topics discussed:
- Business Power of Attorney.
- General Power of Attorney.
- Limited company articles of association.
- What happens if you or your business partner loses mental capacity.
- What happens if you or your business partner passed away.
- How to save money on life assurance using your limited company.
- Case Study: Michael Schumacher, Formula 1 Racing Driver.
Eloise’s experience with buying property in Ireland and how Ireland could be a beneficiary of Brexit.