On This Weeks Podcast...
We find out how Serviced Accommodation is done the right way.
Having doubled his units under management in the past 6 months to now over 70, Rob Mason gives us an insight into the business of Serviced Accommodation.
What we have coming up:
- Having worked in the Travel Industry most of his life, selling holidays for up to £500,000 for 10 days Rob seemed in a perfect position to take on the trials and tribulations of SA
- We hear about the rollercoaster he went on to get to this point, starting multiple businesses, including a stag stripper cruise at 19 years old!
- We hear the story of Rob’s business that ended up losing his and his customers money but also how he bounced back from those rough times
- Rob talks about how he got into Serviced Accommodation after having a years worth of mentoring and the journey he went on to get his first SA unit
- What tips and experience points he would give anybody currently with SA units or anybody wanting to get into Serviced Accommodation.
And much more!
Connect with Rob
For more from the Property Investors Podcast follow us: