On this week’s Podcast…
We have an inspiring interview with Patrick Dougherty.
Being a former finance lawyer handling contracts worth billions of pounds, Patrick is no stranger to pressure.
- How Patrick’s passion for Property investment lead him to leave his guaranteed career behind for the ups and downs of Prime London Property Refurbs.
- The path that led him towards being full time in Property, managing refurbs and even designing his own furniture (Not just for humans either!)
- We get a glimpse into the thought process, mindset and goals of each project Patrick undergoes, from understanding the investor he is working with to the importance of visualizing every detail before any work begins to
- Why Patricks commits to going above and beyond when it comes to the final product, presenting a turnkey solution for any home buyer with all the trimmings tailored exactly to the investor’s style and budget
- How to really get to know your area and the importance of knowing every trend and nuance associated with your target area
- Patricks Top 3 Tips for those looking to invest in London
And Much MORE!
Instagram - @ivarlondonofficial
Website - Ivarlondon.com
For more from the Property Investors Podcast follow us: