After an 18 month break now was the perfect time to bring back the Property Investors Podcast! First episode of the new series we hit the ground running with our guest Robin Holmes and have an exciting announcement to make!
In this episode Tom and Robin have a varied discussion about how he transformed his life as a police officer to a full-time property investor.
- The power of a side-hustle and how building a business outside of your employed hours can lead to escaping the 9-5.
- How Robins property journey started and the influences in his life.
- The property education he received from course suppliers and how to keep an eye open for fake guru’s.
- How Robin purchases properties below market value.
- The importance of relationships and who you need in your team.
- Robin is open when talking about the numbers of how his deals have come together and what to look for when making investments.
- How to use bridging finance effectively and when done right how its possible to put little or nothing in.
PLUS A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THE PROPERTY INVESTORS PODCAST!
For more from the Property Investors Podcast follow us on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn @PodcastProperty or watch us on YouTube